Saturday, May 2, 2009

Beyond Love….!!




In morning he asked – are you Fine?
I smiled & said nothing just matter of Time…!!
I cried a lot last Night…any one can judge that
From swollen eyes of mine…!!
I was thinking about the day when he said
“Nothing is good between you & me from the starting…”
From that day I used to say m Alive but I think actually I am slowly dying..!!
From the lessons of life I have learned “Life Goes On”
Doesn’t matter How much you are ignored or Alone…!!
Now Life has no Color just like Water….
No Dreams…No hopes….in my life now nothing matter….!!
M walking but Unable to find the Direction….
Its paining like broken Dreams & Dead Expectations….!!
With Injured Wings now it is Difficult to Fly…..
Years left…but still sometimes I just want to Die…!!
Now don’t have anything to lose expect Life…
But in last I wana say to you my last GOODBYE…!!
With badly injured Love…


- Parul Bhatnagar

No comments:

Post a Comment