Saturday, May 2, 2009

Last Breathe….!!





I was dying last night….I have asked you
with me can u die…you was silent…
I got your reply…so I died last night alone..!!
This is not the story of Yesterday night…Its a tale of every night…
It is like a game of Time…
M dying on every minute of darkness…
& on every Dark I used to ask same question with u…
& every time I got Same answer from you…
& every dark I used to die alone….!!
I have no hope I have no expectation…
But I have one broken Delusion
I have one dead dream…
I know That will never come In front of me
one night….I wana die…Not alone but together u & I
But still with same I have one pain
In ma heart…that you are far…& also apart!!
But again its a matter of time
This optimism will wash one night
that dark I will breath
& on that Breathe will be my LAST....!!


- By - Parul Bhatnagar...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment